5 Common Mistakes That Plaintiffs Make In Personal Injury Cases
Principal Attorney, James Swartz, discusses 5 common mistakes that plaintiffs make when pursuing their personal injury case.
- Following up with consistent medical care
- STAY AWAY from Social Media!
- Don’t negotiate directly with the insurance companies. Leave
- Make sure you hire a trial attorney, not an attorney that is involved only litigation.
- Be up front with your attorney. Anything that is hidden will eventually be revealed during a case.
If you need a personal injury, wrongful death, or medical malpractice attorney who will fight for your rights no matter what the odds, call the Boston, Massachusetts office of Swartz & Swartz, P.C. at (617) 742-1900, or toll-free at 1-800-545-3732. You may also send us a short description of your unique situation using our contact us page.
BOSTON PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
The Boston injury lawyers at Swartz & Swartz, P.C., have a vast amount of experience when it comes to dealing with injury cases ranging from slip & falls, medical malpractice, car accidents and much more. However, another key component to the success of a case is the client involved in the case and how a few simple misjudgements can derail a case.