A housewife was severely burned when she ignited a stove which came with a camper she had recently purchased.
There were no warnings concerning the use of LP gas provided when she bought the camper. The fuel was inadequately odorized. There were no warnings about the dangers of LP gas and precautions related to its use. Investigation disclosed a leak in the piping allowing LP gas to accumulate unburnt in the burner dish.
Mr. Swartz, our Managing and Principal Attorney at Swartz & Swartz P.C., is a nationally recognized and respected trial attorney as well as consumer advocate. His practice focuses on cases involving negligence, torts, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and other claims involving catastrophic injuries.
Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.