CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Charcoal

A young married couple was cooking food on a hibachi in their closed-in back porch. After about a half hour, the wife collapsed and died. Her husband felt drowsy but managed to call an ambulance. The cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning. Nowhere on the ten-pound package of charcoal was there a warning that, because of the production of carbon monoxide, the coals should be burned in a well ventilated area outdoors.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T21:49:11+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Carbon monoxide|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz