CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Refrigerator

A couple were asphyxiated from carbon monoxide poisoning, and it was discovered that the source of the carbon monoxide was a gas-powered refrigerator. Investigation revealed a defectively manufactured valve in the burner chamber, which had slipped into a setting causing incomplete combustion of the gas and the subsequent release of toxic carbon monoxide fumes.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T21:49:47+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Carbon monoxide|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz