CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Faulty Wiring

Four members of a family were severely burned in a fire in their home due to faulty electrical wiring. The wiring had been installed in blatant violation of the building code; the resultant fire was then rapidly spread by carpeting which had not been treated with available fire-retardants.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T20:28:10+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Defective housing|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz
Swartz & Swartz, P.C., located in the heart of downtown Boston on the historic Freedom Trail, is one of this nation's most respected trial law firms. Our team of pre-eminent Boston lawyers and advocates represents victims in a broad range of civil litigation matters, serving as chief trial counsel in scores of million-dollar, record-setting landmark cases.