CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Electric Blanket

  • 'Misuse' of Pitocin results in delivery of stillborn

An elderly couple was awakened by flames shooting from the foot of their bed where their electric blanket was connected to its cord. They were seriously burned while trying to put out the fire. A short time after its purchase by the plaintiffs an alleged defect in the wiring of the blanket had been repaired by the seller.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T13:16:31+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Electrical Appliances|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz