CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Portable Hair Dryer

  • 'Misuse' of Pitocin results in delivery of stillborn

A 7-year-old girl was drying her hair with a small portable electric hair dryer. The dryer was dangerously designed because it contained no thermostatic controls. As a result its surface could reach a temperature over 520 degrees; F. The girl’s bedding and clothing was ignited by the heat of the hair dryer and she suffered severe burns on her chest.[13]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T07:10:44+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Electrical Appliances|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz