CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Vaporizer

  • 'Misuse' of Pitocin results in delivery of stillborn

The plaintiff, a 4-year-old boy, was burned when he fell out of his parents’ bed tipping over the vaporizer which poured boiling water on his chest. The vaporizer was negligently designed in that it had a dangerously high center of gravity and its cover fit loosely on top and could easily fall off if the product were overturned. A simple screw top lid could have prevented this accident. The manufacturer purchased the chamber of the vaporizer already threaded, yet designed a loose fitting cover to fit over the jar and ignored the threading.[14]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T07:14:15+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Electrical Appliances|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz