CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM
//Child’s Nightgown; Space Heater

Child’s Nightgown; Space Heater

  • 'Misuse' of Pitocin results in delivery of stillborn

The plaintiff, a 5-year-old girl, was seriously burned over 60% of her body when her cotton flannelette nightgown burst into flame after it was ignited by flames from a space heater located in the family’s bathroom. The space heater was not properly guarded so as to prevent fabric or other materials from coming in contact with the heating element.[22]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T14:32:31+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Flammable fabrics|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz