CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Pajamas

The plaintiff, an 11-year-old boy, was severely burned after the cotton pajamas which he was wearing were ignited by the burner on a stove in the family’s kitchen. Several attempts to extinguish the flames were unsuccessful. Investigation revealed that the particular fabric used in the pajamas was readily ignitable, burned fiercely and produced a high intensity heat causing deep and terrible burns on the boy’s skin in seconds.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T14:40:14+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Flammable fabrics|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz