CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Playsuit

  • 'Misuse' of Pitocin results in delivery of stillborn

On July 9, 1970, a 10-year-old boy was wearing a playsuit which his mother purchased at a reputable department store. The playsuit caught fire and burned rapidly when it was ignited by a firecracker which a playmate had tossed in his direction. The child had no way of extinguishing the flames, nor could he remove the playsuit easily in the emergency. As a result of this occurrence the boy suffered severe burns and permanent scarring.[21]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T14:21:30+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Flammable fabrics|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz