CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Canned Peas; Botulism

A housewife purchased a normal-looking can of peas at a local supermarket. She ingested a portion of the contents of the can. Thereafter she became violently ill and had severe medical complications, necessitating surgery. It was found by the health authorities that the can was contaminated with botulin.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-11T15:10:50+00:00July 11th, 2018|Products Liability - Food and beverages|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz