CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Foreign Object in Cookie

An elderly matron was invited to a tea given by a local charity to raise funds for war orphans. She took some cookies from a tray and as she was biting into the second cookie, she encountered a large foreign object and immediately began to gag and choke. She gagged violently for several minutes and that evening developed severe neck pain. Her neck pain became progressively worse, necessitating surgical intervention. The cookie had contained a piece of wood one inch long.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-11T15:21:24+00:00July 11th, 2018|Products Liability - Food and beverages|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz