CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Smoke Detector

Three sons died and a daughter was burned as a result of a fire in the family home. A smoke detector and related electrical systems malfunctioned. Other family members escaped but the home and property were partially destroyed. Plaintiffs, among other proofs, contended the decibel level of the noise warning emitted by the detector was not adequate to awaken sleeping persons.[9]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T06:43:49+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Household|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz