CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Chemical Allergy

A man worked in a plant that manufactures detergents. His job was to mix and prepare the chemicals that went into the manufacture of the products. There were no warnings on the bags of chemicals relating to the danger of toxic reactions from exposure to the chemicals. The employee suffered a reaction to trichloroethylene and as a result his spleen had to be removed.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T22:00:42+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Industrial accidents|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz