CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Mini-Hammock

Girl sustained anoxic brain injury when a mini hammock became entangled around her neck, acting as a noose, and cutting off the air supply to her brain. The mini-hammock was defective as it posed a severe hazard of strangulation. The hammock failed to incorporate any device, such as spreaders, to keep the hammock strings from posing a strangulation/entanglement hazard. The hammock failed to warn of its hazards and was sold with a picture of a child on the box using the hammock without supervision.[68]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-12T04:43:24+00:00July 12th, 2018|Products Liability - Recreational equipment|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz