CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Trailer Tent

A father and his young daughter were killed and his son badly burned when their tent trailer, which had been equipped with an LP gas stove and tank, burst into flames at a rural campground. The fire was reportedly caused by sparks from a nearby campfire blown by the wind onto the trailer’s canvas canopy which burst into flames, trapping the victims inside. There was also evidence that the fire started from leaking LP gas within the tent trailer.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-12T04:32:21+00:00July 12th, 2018|Products Liability - Recreational equipment|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz