CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Parachute; Opening Pin

A 22-year-old student went to a parachute jumping club to take lessons. When he made his first jump the main parachute (which was attached to a static line in the plane) failed to open. The student plummeted to his death. Subsequent investigation has revealed that the metal parachute pin was defective and this was responsible for the malfunction in the main parachute.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-11T15:33:26+00:00July 11th, 2018|Products Liability - Sports equipment|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz