Woman was severely burned when propane sold by ZZZ ignited. ZZZ negligently failed to properly fill the propane container, failed to recertify said container despite regulations imposing a duty on ZZZ to do so. ZZZ also negligently inspected, tested, marketed, advertised, sold and distributed said propane. ZZZ negligently failed to warn and instruct or adequately warn or adequately instruct users of said product of its dangerous and defective characteristics, and of the safe and proper method of using said product. The woman sustained severe and permanent burn injuries. Her body was severely and permanently scarred and disfigured. She has undergone extensive medical treatment and which will continue in the future. She has been unable to engage in her usual activities. She does not enjoy life as she did prior to the incident.
Propane Gas Explosion
Swartz & Swartz2018-07-10T15:12:05-04:00