Car and auto accidents are among the leading causes of death and injuries in the United States. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car crash or a car collision, a Boston car accident lawyer can help.
After a Boston car accident, it is important to have a complete understanding of the issues involved including:
- The types of drivers’ insurance coverage available, including liability insurance, excess or umbrella insurance, and auto insurance coverage to address particular losses such as medical bills and lost wages.
- Causes of the car accident. Reconstruction of the automobile accident may be necessary and typically requires the involvement of expert witnesses.
- Product liability matters in cases where design and manufacturing defects contributed to the accident.
- The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) rules and regulations, as well as governmental oversight authority.
- Rules on imposing liability for the negligent operation of a vehicle that was leased or rented by the operator, as well as rules on imposing liability on vehicles used in the course of business and vehicles operated within the scope of work for a state or local governmental agency.
- What is personal injury protection? Personal injury protection insurance, or PIP insurance, removes the need for the driver who is not at fault in an accident to sue the faulty driver’s insurance company to cover the damages. This is called a no-fault car insurance system and usually results in quicker and less complicated car accident compensation.
A Boston car crash attorney at Swartz & Swartz, P.C. has extensive experience regarding all types of car accident issues. We can also work towards a fair settlement if appropriate, help you understand your legal rights, and we can work with you to enforce those rights.
According to the CDC, car crashes collectively cost more than 99 billion dollars
and about 438 million dollars in Massachusetts per year.
Car accident lawyer
Our Massachusetts auto accident lawyers are here to help you during the entire litigation process, from answering your questions to enforcing your legal rights. If you or a family member has suffered significant personal injuries as the result of the negligent operation of an auto vehicle, please contact us. You can call us at (617) 742-1900 or, if you are outside the Boston area, call toll-free at 1-800-545-3732. You may also contact us online.
If you or someone you know, needs help from a lawyer, contact the law offices of Swartz & Swartz, use our live chat, or send us a message using the form below and we’ll get in touch to assess your case and how we can help.