A child was known to nibble on paint chips from window sills in a 3-family apartment house.


As a consequence, he suffered from lead poisoning. The paint in the apartment contained dangerously high concentrations of lead.[105] Two years previously the landlord had the apartment re-painted by an independent contractor.

About the Author: James Swartz
Mr. Swartz, our Managing and Principal Attorney at Swartz & Swartz P.C., is a nationally recognized and respected trial attorney as well as consumer advocate. His practice focuses on cases involving negligence, torts, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and other claims involving catastrophic injuries.

Keep Reading

Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.