A man worked in a plant that manufactures detergents. His job was to mix and prepare the chemicals that went into the manufacture of the products.
There were no warnings on the bags of chemicals relating to the danger of toxic reactions from exposure to the chemicals. The employee suffered a reaction to trichloroethylene and as a result his spleen had to be removed.
Mr. Swartz, our Managing and Principal Attorney at Swartz & Swartz P.C., is a nationally recognized and respected trial attorney as well as consumer advocate. His practice focuses on cases involving negligence, torts, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and other claims involving catastrophic injuries.
Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.