Four members of a family were severely burned in a fire in their home due to faulty electrical wiring.


The wiring had been installed in blatant violation of the building code; the resultant fire was then rapidly spread by carpeting which had not been treated with available fire-retardants.

About the Author: James Swartz
Mr. Swartz, our Managing and Principal Attorney at Swartz & Swartz P.C., is a nationally recognized and respected trial attorney as well as consumer advocate. His practice focuses on cases involving negligence, torts, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and other claims involving catastrophic injuries.

Keep Reading

Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.