CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM
Home/Products Liability - Carbon monoxide

Camper Trailer; Propane Gas

A young father purchased a winterized deluxe family camper for his family to use on outings. On one such occasion, after using the camper on only two prior occasions, he and his wife left the children with a babysitter to go out for the evening.

Camper Trailer; Propane Gas2018-07-10T21:51:09-04:00

Charcoal Briquettes

A family of four was asphyxiated in their home. When the authorities arrived on the scene they found a bag containing charcoal briquets and a barbecue stand inside the home. The family had apparently been burning the briquets inside the house. There were no warnings

Charcoal Briquettes2018-07-10T21:50:33-04:00

Refrigerator

A couple were asphyxiated from carbon monoxide poisoning, and it was discovered that the source of the carbon monoxide was a gas-powered refrigerator. Investigation revealed a defectively manufactured valve in the burner chamber, which had slipped into a setting causing incomplete combustion of the gas

Refrigerator2018-07-10T21:49:47-04:00

Charcoal

A young married couple was cooking food on a hibachi in their closed-in back porch. After about a half hour, the wife collapsed and died. Her husband felt drowsy but managed to call an ambulance. The cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning. Nowhere on

Charcoal2018-07-10T21:49:11-04:00

Automobile Exhaust System

A young woman was driving a five-year-old American-made station wagon. She had been driving with the windows closed because it was raining. She gradually became very drowsy and because of this she lost control of the car and crashed into an oncoming truck and was

Automobile Exhaust System2018-07-10T21:48:28-04:00

Space Heater

The plaintiff purchased a space heater from the warehouse of a major national retail store. He intended to use the heater in his Volkswagen Bus on a weekend camping trip with three young friends. The salesman who sold the heater told him it was a

Space Heater2018-07-10T21:47:26-04:00