Products Liability – Defective housing

Faulty Wiring

Four members of a family were severely burned in a fire in their home due to faulty electrical wiring.   The wiring had been installed in blatant violation of the building code; the resultant fire was then rapidly spread by carpeting which had not been

2021-04-16T05:34:45-04:00July 10, 2018|

Mobile Home; Plumbing

A 1-year-old boy pulled a pipe from the hot water faucet out of its sleeve located in a cabinet under the bathroom sink of his family's mobile home.   He sustained serious burns. The plaintiffs contended that the manufacturer of the mobile home did not

2021-04-15T17:41:48-04:00July 10, 2018|

Cellar Steps

Plaintiffs purchased a new home from a local home builder. The builder had failed to install a hand railing on the outer portion of the cellar steps.   The plaintiffs' five-year-old son, while going down the steps, fell some fifteen feet, off the side of

2021-04-16T14:18:40-04:00July 10, 2018|
Go to Top