Free consultations(617) 742-1900

Products Liability – Recreational equipment

Off-Road Bicycle

Biker was riding his off-road bicycle in a park when the bicycle hit a rock and stopped suddenly, throwing the biker over the handle bars.   The biker landed on his head and sustained serious neck injury, resulting in quadriplegia. At the time of the

Off-Road Bicycle2021-04-16T06:43:13-04:00

Mini-Hammock

Girl sustained anoxic brain injury when a mini hammock became entangled around her neck, acting as a noose, and cutting off the air supply to her brain.   The mini-hammock was defective as it posed a severe hazard of strangulation. The hammock failed to incorporate

Mini-Hammock2021-04-16T05:29:27-04:00

Spas and Hot Tubs

New Jersey teenager was killed when she drowned in a hot tub. Her body was sucked against the drain at the bottom of the hot tub and was held under water.[67]

Spas and Hot Tubs2021-04-16T06:32:24-04:00

Roller Skates

Minor child sustained injuries while roller skating with defective roller skates.   Specifically, while skating, the brake stopper came off one of the child's skates, preventing her from braking and causing her to fall. Child and child's family sued the manufacturer and retailer of the

Roller Skates2021-04-15T14:32:48-04:00

Motorbike

The 55-year-old plaintiff was on a second honeymoon with her husband in Bermuda. On their last day there they rented motorbikes.   After riding for a while they pulled off the road into a rest area, bringing the bikes to a standstill. Thinking the motorbike

Motorbike2021-04-15T14:43:26-04:00

Tent Heater

Plaintiff and his family were camping using a propane heater designed for use in tents.   A few minutes after plaintiff had adjusted the temperature, the heater caught on fire, igniting the tent. The plaintiff and his wife suffered severe burns. A gas leak in

Tent Heater2021-04-16T07:55:44-04:00

Swim Mask

The plaintiff, a 15-year-old boy, lost the vision in his right eye when the swim mask he was wearing shattered, sending splinters of glass into his eye.   Plaintiff alleged that the mask was improperly designed and manufactured. In addition, the defendant manufacturer failed to

Swim Mask2021-04-15T14:41:16-04:00

Camper Trailer; Generator

A husband and wife died as a result of being asphyxiated in their deluxe family camper. The couple had activated a generator to power the air conditioning unit inside the motor home.   The generator's exhaust system had been improperly designed and installed by the

Camper Trailer; Generator2021-04-16T14:03:41-04:00
Go to Top