Several college students became ill after eating their lunch in the college dormitory.


It was learned that they had Salmonella poisoning. The source of contamination was traced to tainted chicken which they were served that afternoon.

About the Author: James Swartz
Mr. Swartz, our Managing and Principal Attorney at Swartz & Swartz P.C., is a nationally recognized and respected trial attorney as well as consumer advocate. His practice focuses on cases involving negligence, torts, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and other claims involving catastrophic injuries.

Keep Reading

Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.