- Accidental contact between metal and electricity. For example, this can occur from a ladder touching an exposed electrical current at a construction site.
- Accidental contact with exposed electrical sources. This can occur due to contact with an appliance or wiring.
- Electrical arc flashed from power lines
- Faulty electrical wiring.
- Products such as hair dryers, microwaves, and other electricity-powered items.
- Unintentional or accidental contact with a power line. This can occur during a car accident or construction.
- Unsafe commercial kitchen or industrial environment.