Aircraft Accidents Injury Lawyers
At Swartz & Swartz, P.C., our Boston injury lawyers have successfully handled dozens of cases involving injuries associated with aircraft accidents, including those associated with both commercial airlines and small private planes. If you or a loved one has experienced injury due to an aircraft accident, contact our Massachusetts lawyers today to learn how we can help.
Aircraft Accident Cases
At Swartz & Swartz, P.C., our Boston injury lawyers have handled a wide variety of cases arising out of aircraft accidents. Examples of the types of aviation cases we have successfully concluded involve the following:
- Injury or death associated with the crash of a commercial airline
- Private plane crash due to failure of vacuum pump
- Private plane crash due to failure of pilot to control aircraft after failure of one engine
- Private plane crash due to improper weight and balance check
- Enhanced injuries after crash of private plane due to improper harness design
- Severe burn injuries sustained by child after coffee spill on commercial jet
Trust the Massachusetts Lawyers at Swartz & Swartz, P.C.
At Swartz & Swartz, P.C., we have the experience and resources necessary to handle litigation arising out of aircraft accidents. If you or a loved one has been the victim of an aircraft accident and would like to speak with a Boston aircraft accident attorney, please contact us through this web site or by calling (617) 742-1900.
What our clients say…
“I want to thank both of you for the diligence with which you pursued our case, you make a good team. We are now committed to make the settlement cover our more complicated life in the future, we will be grateful many times as it smooths the way for us. We are sure you are digging hard at the details of another case, but we hope you take time to reflect in satisfaction at your past accomplishments.”
Clients from outside of the Boston, Massachusetts area may call toll-free at 1-800-545-3732. We are here to answer your questions and discuss how to protect your legal rights.