CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Peanut Butter

A 6-year-old boy opened up a new jar of peanut butter to make a sandwich. After he ate the sandwich he complained of a scratchy feeling in his throat. Soon afterwards he began bleeding from the mouth. Examination revealed that there were several splinters of glass imbedded in the peanut butter. The boy has suffered permanent damage to his esophagus and has developed an ulcer which is causing him much pain.[80]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-11T15:02:19+00:00July 11th, 2018|Products Liability - Food and beverages|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz