CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

House

A child was known to nibble on paint chips from window sills in a 3-family apartment house. As a consequence, he suffered from lead poisoning. The paint in the apartment contained dangerously high concentrations of lead.[105] Two years previously the landlord had the apartment re-painted by an independent contractor.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T21:54:19+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Lead poisoning|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz