CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM
///Products Liability – Carbon monoxide
Products Liability – Carbon monoxide2018-08-16T19:27:48+00:00

Products Liability – Carbon Monoxide

Camper Trailer; Propane Gas

July 10th, 2018|0 Comments

A young father purchased a winterized deluxe family camper for his family to use on outings. On one such occasion, after using the camper on only two prior occasions, he and his wife left the children with a babysitter to go out for the evening. When he returned the children and the babysitter were unconscious,

Charcoal Briquettes

July 10th, 2018|0 Comments

A family of four was asphyxiated in their home. When the authorities arrived on the scene they found a bag containing charcoal briquets and a barbecue stand inside the home. The family had apparently been burning the briquets inside the house. There were no warnings or instructions on the bag about the hazards of carbon

Refrigerator

July 10th, 2018|0 Comments

A couple were asphyxiated from carbon monoxide poisoning, and it was discovered that the source of the carbon monoxide was a gas-powered refrigerator. Investigation revealed a defectively manufactured valve in the burner chamber, which had slipped into a setting causing incomplete combustion of the gas and the subsequent release of toxic carbon monoxide fumes.

Charcoal

July 10th, 2018|0 Comments

A young married couple was cooking food on a hibachi in their closed-in back porch. After about a half hour, the wife collapsed and died. Her husband felt drowsy but managed to call an ambulance. The cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning. Nowhere on the ten-pound package of charcoal was there a warning that,

Automobile Exhaust System

July 10th, 2018|0 Comments

A young woman was driving a five-year-old American-made station wagon. She had been driving with the windows closed because it was raining. She gradually became very drowsy and because of this she lost control of the car and crashed into an oncoming truck and was severely injured. Investigation revealed that carbon monoxide had seeped from

Space Heater

July 10th, 2018|0 Comments

The plaintiff purchased a space heater from the warehouse of a major national retail store. He intended to use the heater in his Volkswagen Bus on a weekend camping trip with three young friends. The salesman who sold the heater told him it was a returned unit and he could have it for 75% discount.

SEND US A MESSAGE

To get help or to setup a free consultation, please call us directly at (617) 742-1900, or fill out the form below.

     

MEET OUR ATTORNEYS

At Swartz & Swartz, P.C., we are very proud of our high-caliber legal talent, and we assure you that your case will get personal attention.