A young man, upon leaving a friend’s house after a party, bumped into the guy wire of a telephone pole and was electrocuted.

 

The guy wire was electrified as a result of defective crosswiring and grounding.[113]

About the Author: James Swartz
Avatar
Mr. Swartz, our Managing and Principal Attorney at Swartz & Swartz P.C., is a nationally recognized and respected trial attorney as well as consumer advocate. His practice focuses on cases involving negligence, torts, products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and other claims involving catastrophic injuries.

Keep Reading

Want more? Here are some other blog posts you might be interested in.