The plaintiff suffered extensive burns as a result of a flash fire that occurred when LPG propane gas leaked into the basement of his home. The propane, which had not been used previously, was delivered the day before the incident. The plaintiff charged that the gas was inadequately odorized, thereby not providing any warning of the presence of an explosive concentration of gas and making it unreasonably dangerous and hazardous to the user.
Liquid Propane Gas; Inadequate Odorization
Swartz & Swartz2018-07-10T15:02:24-04:00