CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Child’s Bib

  • 'Misuse' of Pitocin results in delivery of stillborn

The plaintiff, an 8-year-old child, was wearing a cotton terry cloth bib, decorated as a Christmas novelty, which he had received in a Christmas package from a relative in another state. While he was lighting an advent candle the bib came in contact with the flame and ignited, causing the plaintiff severe and disabling injuries.

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-10T14:31:08+00:00July 10th, 2018|Products Liability - Flammable fabrics|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz