CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|HELP@SWARTZLAW.COM

Dune Buggy

A group of children were driving a dune buggy. A spare can of gasoline was on the floor board of the vehicle. As the dune buggy went over a bump, a spark from the exposed battery caused an explosion. As a result the plaintiff received second and third degree burns over 50% of her body.[53]

[52]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-12T04:25:33+00:00July 12th, 2018|Products Liability - Recreational equipment|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz