CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 800.545.3737 - 617.742.1900|ATTORNEY@SWARTZLAW.COM

Tent Heater

Plaintiff and his family were camping using a propane heater designed for use in tents. A few minutes after plaintiff had adjusted the temperature, the heater caught on fire, igniting the tent. The plaintiff and his wife suffered severe burns. A gas leak in the regulator assembly was one of the causes of the fire.[65]

Facebook Comments
By |2018-07-12T04:41:28+00:00July 12th, 2018|Products Liability - Recreational equipment|0 Comments

About the Author:

Swartz & Swartz